[Pharo-project] When will Fuel file format stabilize?

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Tue Oct 11 03:10:09 EDT 2011

Mariano

I think that evolution and migration is key if we want to use fuel for loading code.
This is why in MCZ you have always the source files. In case of trouble.

It is important to use the current situation as case for evolution.
I like the idea of igor of having class that represent different versions.

Stef