[Pharo-project] Too many semaphores, image blocked

Schwab,Wilhelm K bschwab at anest.ufl.edu
Fri Oct 7 17:31:57 EDT 2011

Eliot,

Is there a way to save the image given that it is non-responsive?  Otherwise (and this could be "how it is") one would have to apply the fix before having the problem.  Just curious.  Should we all periodically take a semaphore head count in our images?

I try to leave a reasonable trail of backups of working images just in case I do something stupid; a little uncertainty can motivate cautious behavior...

Bill