[Pharo-project] Tiling windows

Gastón Dall' Oglio gaston.dalloglio at gmail.com
Fri May 27 08:29:32 EDT 2011

Ohhh look good and simple! I would suggest you use these renovated, but it's
too late, and also do not know if there may be some licensing issue:
http://www.famfamfam.com/lab/icons/silk/previews/index_abc.png

A question, the correct way to load external icons in the image is used
ThemeIcons>>createIconMethodsFromDirectory: directory? that particular class
should be loaded? PharoUIThemeIcons or TWMBar, for example? in class o
instance side?