[Pharo-project] Tiling windows

Gastón Dall' Oglio gaston.dalloglio at gmail.com
Wed May 25 10:43:26 EDT 2011

Excelent!

IMHO, it's better that's not integrated to TaskBarMorph, lets it free :)
For example, click in unused space of the TWMBar and you can move it around
you wish in the screen, similar to use DockingBarMorph>>beFloating. I attach
screenshot.

Laurent, I improved (or not? :)) your work, if you think that is bad for TWM
simply undo it ;)