[Pharo-project] cog vm for iOS

Steve Wirts stevewirts at gmail.com
Wed May 25 10:22:43 EDT 2011

Hi All,

Sorry if this topic has been covered in a previous email, I couldn't find
anything conclusive so I'm posting it for my own clarity.
I am a smalltalk programmer at heart but have been working in java at a java
shop for sometime.  Recently there's been a very strong directive from
management to "get everything working on an iPad".

I see a great opportunity to introduce pharo at the moment but need a way to
deploy to iPad/iPhone devices.  I'm not a c programmer and am overwhelmed at
the thought of trying to build a cog vm for ios devices.

Is there a binary package of cog vm for iPad/iPhone available somewhere?