[Pharo-project] Linking Update Mails to issue tracker

Torsten Bergmann astares at gmx.de
Mon May 23 09:45:39 EDT 2011

Dear Santa,

These days I find myself constantly copying and pasting issue numbers
to find out the details of a new Pharo update.

If it is not too complicated/cumbersome I would like to see
the following:

When a mail on a new Pharo update is generated/written
would it be possible to add not only the issue number and
short text but also the issue URL so it links to the issue tracker?

So mails in the archive like this
http://lists.gforge.inria.fr/pipermail/pharo-project/2011-May/049373.html
would directly link to issues like
and one can easily click to find out what the change really is about...

Thanks!
T.