[Pharo-project] Any alternative to HDTestReport?

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Sun May 22 07:32:43 EDT 2011

> Is there any alternative available to HDTestReport to be able to run headless tests, or actually run the SUnit tests in a non-morphic image?

Not that I know of.

> I found the HDTestReport via Lukas github repo, I think, and in the Pharo Core regression testing image.
> Is any of them ever going to be part of the standard SUnit?

I don't think that HDTestReport is useful (something more generic
would maybe). SUnit is not designed to be extensible and HDTestReport
is merely a hack to be able to execute SUnit tests and create a JUnit
compatible XML output so that Hudson can create nice graphs.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
www.lukas-renggli.ch