[Pharo-project] [Hudson] Jenkins

Tudor Girba tudor at tudorgirba.com
Sat May 21 13:59:58 EDT 2011

I have done that recently with ci.moosetechnology.org. I just deployed jenkins.war where hudson.war was, changed the script to point to it, and everything was fine.

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"Problem solving should be focused on describing
the problem in a way that makes the solution obvious."