[Pharo-project] Name spaces

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Fri May 20 08:52:12 EDT 2011

On 20. 05. 2011 14:15, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

>>> nowhere and do not expect it to be in pharo.
>>
>> Why that? Is it because of the implementation or because you don't want
>> namespaces in Pharo?
>
> sorry guy I do not have the time for discussing that.

But it is certainly needed to be discussed and it would be nice if at
least a timeframe for this discussion is announced. If not put in a plan
for Pharo  ...

We namely need namespaces (or something similar), most other Smalltalks
have them and those who work on those dialects we know how useful
namespaces are, so it is a time to decide about namespaces in Pharo too.

Janko

--
Janko Mivšek
Aida/Web