[Pharo-project] Branded Cog for Win32 for Build slave (Was: [TODO] 1.3)

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Wed May 18 14:24:07 EDT 2011

On 18 May 2011 20:11, Stéphane Ducasse <stephane.ducasse at inria.fr> wrote:
>> provide a "Pharo Cog $VersionNumber" vm.

>>> Nice - the windows build slave arrived! Who maintains it?
>>>
>> The server is maintained by INRIA it services... the build infrastructure by Igor and the rest who has
>> access (i.e. me, but I stopped using windows *before* win95 was released...)
>>
>>> So I expect the build slave to
>>> 1. get the code from Eliots svn repository
>

> why not from the github one?
> Is there something wrong with it?

Of course not.
Actually opposite. We can create a branch of blessed repository where
we will put a modifications
for branding Cog , like custom icons , resource files and other settings.
And it will be much easier to do than manually patching files every
time after fetching from svn.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.