[Pharo-project] Branded Cog for Win32 for Build slave (Was: [TODO] 1.3)

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Wed May 18 11:47:10 EDT 2011

On 18 May 2011 14:14, Marcus Denker <marcus.denker at inria.fr> wrote:

> On May 18, 2011, at 10:44 AM, Torsten Bergmann wrote:
>
>>> provide a "Pharo Cog $VersionNumber" vm.
>>>
>>> The good news is that we now have a window build slave, so we will soon have >all 3 major architectures covered
>>
>> Nice - the windows build slave arrived! Who maintains it?
>>
> The server is maintained by INRIA it services... the build infrastructure by Igor and the rest who has
> access (i.e. me, but I stopped using windows *before* win95 was released...)

Yes, it would be me who will set up Hudson slave on windows.

The delay with Windows, was that we had they already installed, but it
was french version, and then we asked to install english version
instead,
because i'm not too good in french and moreover, since we want a
community to participate in future, apparently we don't like to
introduce an unnecessary
language barrier to those who not knowing french :)

>> So I expect the build slave to
>> 1. get the code from Eliots svn repository
>> 2. patch the code to "brand" the vm with custom Pharo icon and label
>> 3. Replace the name of the VM to build in the Makefile
>> 4. build it for use in OneClick or installer or to provide a zip
>>

> yes.
>
>        Marcus
>
> --
> Marcus Denker  -- http://www.marcusdenker.de