[Pharo-project] [TODO] 1.2.2

Marcus Denker marcus.denker at inria.fr
Mon May 16 03:10:32 EDT 2011

Core
-----
	-> All Tests Green
	-> No known Bugs reported
	-> Version number set to 1.2.2
	-> New pre-build uploaded, will be linked as current stable core soon.

From now on, 1.2 will stay in "release" mode, we will just fix bugs that happen, but
there will be no dedicted "1.2.3" release.
(For 1.3, we will do the same: no point release, just an eternal stream of bug fixes in 1.3 Release
The version number is just 1.3 plus the update number, that's enough)

Full
----
Failing Tests: 4
Open Bugs: 1

http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/list?can=2&q=milestone=1.2.2-DevImage
Issue 4166:	Failing Tests: OBFakeBrowserTest (ConfigurationOfOmniBrowser needs update)

So somone needs to take the current 1.3 of OB Metacello and sync the 1.2 config to load the
same packaged. Should not be hard to do.

INRIA Lille -- Nord Europe. Team RMoD.