[Pharo-project] PBE in HTML [was: Popularity of Smalltalk in Software Industry]

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Sat May 14 16:33:08 EDT 2011


On May 14, 2011, at 9:58 PM, laurent laffont wrote:

> On Sat, May 14, 2011 at 9:39 PM, Stéphane Ducasse <stephane.ducasse at inria.fr> wrote:
> I hosted it on the gforge.
> Now we can also put it in github. I would prefer to not maintain several versions.
> Laurent how many links did you have to fix?
> 
> - htlatex output dir doesn't work, so I had to move manually *html and *png to a build dir (indeed, I wrote a bash script for that).
> - I've resized the pharo.png icon and create the creative commons one from the .pdf 
> - PBE1.html: there was some mess at the end of the table of content, I've removed it
> - add a max-width for figures in the css
> - next link was missing in almost all chapters, previous link wrong in 4 or 5 chapters.

argh!

>  
> Ideally we should have a script which do all this stuff so we can always generate from the last version. This is possible, I may look at it for PBE2 :)

Thanks!

> 
> Laurent.
> 
> 
> Stef
> 





More information about the Pharo-dev mailing list