[Pharo-project] PBE in HTML [was: Popularity of Smalltalk in Software Industry]
laurent.laffont at gmail.com
Sat May 14 15:58:20 EDT 2011
On Sat, May 14, 2011 at 9:39 PM, Stéphane Ducasse <stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
> I hosted it on the gforge.
> Now we can also put it in github. I would prefer to not maintain several
> Laurent how many links did you have to fix?
- htlatex output dir doesn't work, so I had to move manually *html and *png
to a build dir (indeed, I wrote a bash script for that).
- I've resized the pharo.png icon and create the creative commons one from
- PBE1.html: there was some mess at the end of the table of content, I've
- add a max-width for figures in the css
- next link was missing in almost all chapters, previous link wrong in 4 or
Ideally we should have a script which do all this stuff so we can always
generate from the last version. This is possible, I may look at it for PBE2
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Pharo-dev