[Pharo-project] Need help with 1.3 Full Image

laurent laffont laurent.laffont at gmail.com
Sat May 14 12:24:26 EDT 2011

On Sat, May 14, 2011 at 4:46 PM, Serge Stinckwich <
serge.stinckwich at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, May 14, 2011 at 2:25 AM, laurent laffont
> <laurent.laffont at gmail.com> wrote:

> >> Yes!

> about
> learn

> but
> it's
> alone).

> can
> >>
> >> yes this would be fun.
> >> I think that we should have more virtual meeting to talk about key
> >> actions.
> >

> > Another way is to create the "Fix Of The Day Contest", one day, one fix
> :)
>
> +1
>
> I try to solve some issue in the issues tracker from time to time, but
> it's often difficult
> when outside your expertise. So doing it with others might definitively
> help.

Fix of the day contest has the advantage of being compatible with every
people timezone / agenda.

We can also synchronize CODTC and FOTDC in order to comment classes related
to the fix.

Now we just need someone to lead the FOTDC. I already do COTDC so is there a
good soul ?

Laurent