[Pharo-project] SqueaSource is Down

Fabrizio Perin fabrizio.perin at gmail.com
Fri May 13 16:36:45 EDT 2011

Ok i removed the files with a Cyrillic name that were causing the problem.
Now the project "Krestianstvo" in not in the repo anymore. The files are on
the desktop of macamis. If the owner wants the files ask Jorge to sent them
to him. I will be in holiday for 2 weeks without internet connection. Thanks
to lukas i also added a check that simply verify if the file name is valid,
if it is ss save the files otherwise not.

Cheers,

Fabrizio