[Pharo-project] Need help with 1.3 Full Image

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Fri May 13 04:24:35 EDT 2011

On May 13, 2011, at 9:37 AM, Lukas Renggli wrote:

>> I personally think this really wants to tell us something, but that's just me.
>
> Yes, indeed. Thank you for fixing all the things in Pharo 1.2. This is
> really important.
>
> I really don't understand why Pharo is pushing so hard towards Pharo
> 1.3 while even Pharo 1.2.1 is not really stable for daily work yet.
> The number of really critical bugs that appear in Pharo 1.2 every day
> makes me wonder how many people are just stuck with Pharo 1.1? :-(

uh? what are these bugs?
I'm really surprised. I'm also surprised that you say that when you did not
even tried to port your tools to 1.2 during the release candidate phase and that people
tried and failed and you started to port your tool when 1.2 was released.
You were undermining our process sadly.

Stef