[Pharo-project] Adding "Extended Search" to OB context menu

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Mon May 9 10:36:53 EDT 2011

On Mon, May 9, 2011 at 1:57 PM, Lukas Renggli <renggli at gmail.com> wrote:

> Sure, that can be done.
>
> The point is that the RB code menu is fully implemented in OB now.

Thanks Lukas. I am not sure if you understand my question. I am not doing
anything at all with RB. So I don't see how this is related to do a right
click in the code pane.
I attach two screenshots, "oldOB" and "newOB". What I am asking is to have
the "extended search" or the "method soruce with it" from "oldOB".

thanks in advance

Mariano

--
Mariano