[Pharo-project] How to load Nautilus?

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Sat May 7 16:46:29 EDT 2011

I took the latest PharoCore 1.3 and evaluated:

 Gofer new
               squeaksource: 'Nautilus';
               package: 'ConfigurationOfNautilus';
               load.

ConfigurationOfNautilus project lastVersion load

But it says

This package depends on the following classes:
  SystemAnnouncer
You must resolve these dependencies before you will be able to load these
definitions:
  GroupAnnouncer

Select Proceed to continue, or close this window to cancel the operation.

Then after in the load, I have a DNU in MCWorkingCopy >> modified:
aBooleanm,    because MonticelloAnnouncer is nil (not defined)

So....how I am supposed to load Nautilus?

And if I want the integration with Refactoring Browser,  OCompletion, Shout,
etc, what should I do? load those packages and magically Nautilus will work
?

What happens if I load Nautilus in a dev image?

Thanks

--
Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com