[Pharo-project] Recent changes on Pharo 1.3: ObjectStringConverter don´t works like ObjectTransformedStringConverter

nullPointer epicfan at gmail.com
Fri May 6 15:28:30 EDT 2011

I see now a change on Pharo 1.3 in the way for configure a text field for
accept only numeric values. Before I configure a text field of that way:

	aNumericTextField converter: ((ObjectTransformedStringConverter forClass:
Integer)
			transformBlock: [:s | s select: [:c | c isDigit]] ).

That allow input only numeric chars.

Now I see the change of class ObjectStringConverter and I try:

	aNumericTextField converter:
		ObjectStringConverter new configureForIntegers.

but don´t works. Somebody knows what happens?

Regards