[Pharo-project] ODBC Connection in Pharo 1.1.1

sourav roy sourav_pharo at in.com
Fri May 6 08:12:42 EDT 2011

Great...Thanks for the info...This will really help me in exploring Smalltalk.RegardsSourav | Bangalore | India Original message From:"Serge Stinckwich"< serge.stinckwich at gmail.com >Date: 6 May 11 12:59:30Subject: Re: [Pharoproject] ODBC Connection in Pharo 1.1.1To: Pharoproject at lists.gforge.inria.fr; Sudhakar Krishnamachari Hi Sourav,I think you need also to connect to Indian Smalltalkers. There aresome at Bengalore.I hope to visit them some day soon.Have a look at the indian Smalltalk mailinglist here:http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/smalltalkindia/You could also contact Skrish (in CC).Regards,On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 2:05 PM, sourav roywrote:>> Hi All,>> Can any one explain me how to establish an ODBC connection in> PharoSmalltalk and Database programming (Any document or explanation).>> Thanks&Regards>> Sourav | Bangalore | India>> Dear pharoproject ! Get Yourself a cool, short @in.com Email ID now!>> Dear pharoproject ! Get Yourself a cool, short @in.com Email ID now! Se
 rge StinckwichUMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC), Hanoi, VietnamEvery DSL ends up being Smalltalkhttp://doesnotunderstand.org/Get Yourself a cool, short @in.com Email ID now!