Serge Stinckwich serge.stinckwich at gmail.com
Fri May 6 05:30:00 EDT 2011

On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 4:05 PM, Toon Verwaest <toon.verwaest at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Now for the documentation when did you send an help documentation for any
>> part of the system?
>> Or a bug fix?
>> I find quite funny that people always talk but few are doing. We welcome
>> comments/examples help.
>
> No need to get into a cat-fight here :)
>
> I do agree with Stefan, as well as with you that we could help; but I'm
> unaware of a good documentation effort outside of the image to start with.
> Camillo's website project might be the best effort I've seen until now; but
> then I didn't really look either. Maybe I missed some great website?

You are welcome to join us on the documentation effort:
- Pharo by Example vol 1 and vol 2 & translations :
https://github.com/SquareBracketAssociates
We are looking for more people to write chapters and translate them in
other languages.
- the collaboractive Pharo Book: http://book.pharo-project.org/
- participate to COTC (Comment Of The Day Contest) organized by
Laurent: http://code.google.com/p/pharo/wiki/CommentOfTheDayContest
in order to comments Pharo classes.

This is not enough for you ;-)

Regards,