[Pharo-project] Making cr to autocomplete as well as tab (in Pharo 1.3)

Jimmie Houchin jlhouchin at gmail.com
Thu May 5 11:36:11 EDT 2011

On 5/5/2011 7:53 AM, Igor Stasenko wrote:
> Hi, i just found inconvenient that for autocompletion i should press
> tab all the time
> while i tend to always hit enter, which instead of pasting suggestion,
> inserts cr into text.
>
> So i hacked a lil piece of code to make autocompletion to insert
> suggested text when you pressing either tab or cr

+1

I would love to see this incorporated. It makes autocomplete similar to
what I find in other places, like NetBeans, OpenOffice/LibreOffice and
such. It makes the context switch between apps effortless instead of
requiring a transition period where I go oh yeah, that's how it works here.

Thanks.

Jimmie