Toon Verwaest toon.verwaest at gmail.com
Thu May 5 09:03:49 EDT 2011

On 05/05/2011 12:12 PM, sourav roy wrote:

> Hi Toon,
>
> I agree to what have you said but as i am a beginner to smalltalk i
> need lot of help to get a good grip over it and moreover unlike other
> mainstream languages there are not much documents or professional from
> which i can get some guidance about it. And i feel as Smalltalk is
> quite vast and different in structure from the other mail(with my two
> month experiance and i may be wrong), a beginner needs some proper
> guidance to get his hands over smalltalk. So, i just request you to
> kindly guide me to how should i get into smalltalk.
>
> Thanks&Regards,
>
> Sourav

In addition to the links that were sent to you, this mailing list is a
good access point to get the information you might need.

I don't know where you are based exactly, but you might be able to find
people in your neighborhood that can help you out. If you live close to
Bern, CH; you are always welcome to pass by my office and I can give you
a tutoring session when you are stuck ;) Or you can just follow the
Smalltalk course at our university.

I'm pretty sure other people are open to helping you as well.

cheers,
Toon