[Pharo-project] [squeak-dev] Personalized systems with Treated

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Thu May 5 01:36:54 EDT 2011

Chris

can you create a bug entry report and add your changeset there so that
we have it in our radar.
Contrarily to want people may think we are not spying what squeak does
we are paying attention to make sure that we make progress for our vision.
So I imagine that in the future if people want to be compatible with us they will
have to push to us fixes that they think is ok.

Now about the TreatedInbox: pay attention these are just the fixed proposed
that we pushed there once integrated or not. So once a issue is closed
the code is there and its integrated version in Pharo.

The problem you mention is true for a lot of system, in Moose they are using
special version of system packages.