[Pharo-project] Fwd: [Pharocasts] New comment on SandstoneDb, simple ActiveRecord style persistence....

laurent laffont laurent.laffont at gmail.com
Wed May 4 07:58:36 EDT 2011

Someone knows ?

Laurent

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Bernat Romagosa <noreply-comment at blogger.com>
Date: Wed, May 4, 2011 at 1:37 PM
Subject: [Pharocasts] New comment on SandstoneDb, simple ActiveRecord style
persistence....
To: laurent.laffont at gmail.com

Bernat Romagosa <http://www.blogger.com/profile/04492856362620588522> has
left a new comment on your post "SandstoneDb, simple ActiveRecord style
persistence...<http://www.pharocasts.com/2010/04/sandstonedb-simple-activerecord-style.html>":

I was trying to migrate a simple image-based persistence app into Sandstone,
so I just recompiled my biz objects to be subclasses of SDActiveRecord, but
of course the objects I want to save are already created and "floating" in
the image, so when I try to save them I get an error as many instvars
haven't been initialized upon creating these objects (as they were already
there).

Is there a way to automatically do this?

Thanks!

Bernat.

Posted by Bernat Romagosa to Pharocasts <http://www.pharocasts.com/> at May
4, 2011 4:37 AM