[Pharo-project] PharoCore 1.3 built stalled

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Mon May 2 21:52:14 EDT 2011

On 3 May 2011 00:49, Stéphane Ducasse <stephane.ducasse at inria.fr> wrote:
> it is my fault but I have no idea how to solve it.
> A package was loading over an already existing one and you get a pop up.

i have a fix for it.
See #4075

it makes sure that no matter what current UI manager you using
(running image headless or not)
a system startup (all classes startup) is _always_ performed using
non-interactive UI manager.

So, since CommandLine file-in scripts during startup, this will make
sure that it will run non-interactively.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.