[Pharo-project] [Iliad] Iliad in Pharo 1.3

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 10:46:16 EDT 2011


On Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 4:05 PM, Bernat Romagosa <
tibabenfortlapalanca at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Stefan,
>
> Thanks a lot, your script fails upon trying to load
> ConfigurationOfOmniBrowser, ConfigurationOfShout
> and ConfigurationOfOCompletion though, I tried using the metacello repo but
> loading fails as follows:
>
>  'Could not resolve: OB-Standard [OB-Standard-lr.541] in
> /home/nabax/Downloads/PharoCore-1.3/package-cache
> http://www.squeaksource.com/PharoOB'
>
> Of cource it couldn't resolve it cos it's not there, why is it looking at
> my local cache instead of squeaksource? o_O
>
>
I guess squeaksource lost again that verison. I have just publish it again.



> Cheers!
>
> 2011/6/28 Stefan Schmiedl <s at xss.de>
>
>> On Tue, 28 Jun 2011 17:15:52 +0200
>> Bernat Romagosa <tibabenfortlapalanca at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> > Hi lists,
>> >
>> > I don't know whether this issue is Pharo's or Iliad's, so I'm writing to
>> > both lists.
>> >
>> > I've just tried to pull Iliad 0.9.1 from the repos into a fresh Pharo
>> 1.3
>> > image and I keep getting the error "receiver of session is nil" every
>> time I
>> > execute an action. If I click proceed in the debugger and manually
>> refresh
>> > the page, it works as it should.
>>
>> There were a few messages about that on the iliad list recently.
>>
>>
>> > So I tried to install 0.9.2 instead, and now no actions work and nothing
>> > happens when clicking an anchor. I tried the examples (counter, todo,
>> etc)
>> > and they're not working either. ILErrorHandler is in debugMode but I'm
>> not
>> > getting any error walkbacks either.
>>
>> When I tried this, I noticed that anchor URLS were missing a value
>> for some parameter in their key. I followed the advice in Comment #2
>> of http://code.google.com/p/iliadproject/issues/detail?id=19
>>
>> It took me a while to find out some nitty-gritty details on what
>> goes with what, but here is what I _just now_ ended up as a reliable
>> load script starting from PharoCore 1.3:
>>
>>
>>
>> Gofer new
>>        squeaksource: 'rb';
>>        package: 'AST-Core';
>>        package: 'AST-Semantic';
>>        package: 'Refactoring-Core';
>>        package: 'Refactoring-Environment';
>>        package: 'Refactoring-Changes';
>>        package: 'Refactoring-Critics';
>>        package: 'Refactoring-Spelling';
>>        package: 'Refactoring-Tests-Environment';
>>        load.
>> Gofer new
>>        squeaksource: 'PharoOB';
>>        package: 'ConfigurationOfOmniBrowser';
>>        package: 'ConfigurationOfShout';
>>        package: 'ConfigurationOfOCompletion';
>>        load.
>> ((Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfOmniBrowser) project version: #stable)
>> load.
>> ((Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfShout) project version: #stable) load.
>> ((Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfOCompletion) project version: #stable)
>> load.
>>
>>
>> Gofer new
>>  squeaksource: 'MetacelloRepository';
>>  package: 'ConfigurationOfSandstoneDb';
>>  load.
>> (Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfSandstoneDb) project latestVersion load.
>> Gofer new
>>        squeaksource: 'Fuel';
>>        package: 'Fuel';
>>        package: 'FuelTests';
>>        package: 'FuelBenchmarks';
>>        load.
>> Gofer new
>>        squeaksource: 'SandstoneDb';
>>        package: 'SandstoneDb';
>>        package: 'SandstoneDbFuel';
>>        package: 'SandstoneDbTests';
>>        load.
>>
>> (Smalltalk at: #SDFileStore) serializer: (Smalltalk at: #SDFuelSerializer)
>> new.
>>
>>
>> Gofer new
>>        squeaksource: 'XMLSupport';
>>        package: 'ConfigurationOfXMLSupport';
>>        load.
>> (Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfXMLSupport) perform: #loadDefault.
>> Gofer new
>>  squeaksource: 'IliadDev';
>>  package: 'ConfigurationOfIliad';
>>  load.
>> ((Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfIliad) project version: '0.9.1.2') load.
>>
>>
>> Gofer new
>>  directory: '/home/stefan/work/agweb/repo';
>>  package: 'AgWeb';
>>  package: 'Sport';
>>  load.
>>
>> Workspace openFile: '/home/stefan/work/agweb/PharoCore-1.3/scratch.ws'
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> In case you wonder about my local Sport package, it just contains a patch
>> enabling Swazoo to run only on 127.0.0.1 instead on 0.0.0.0. The only
>> thing
>> that is missing here to make it perfect, is a patch in
>>
>>        ILJsonHandler>>updateHead
>>
>> where you need to replace
>>
>>        headElement := ILElement new.
>>
>> with
>>
>>        headElement := ILHeadElement new.
>>
>> HTH,
>> s.
>>
>
>
>
> --
> Bernat Romagosa.
>



-- 
Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.pharo.org/pipermail/pharo-dev_lists.pharo.org/attachments/20110629/2fbe72ff/attachment-0001.html>


More information about the Pharo-dev mailing list