[Pharo-project] why (UIManagerdefaultnewPluggableDialogWindow:'Pharo is cool') openInWorld

Gary Chambers gazzaguru2 at btinternet.com
Tue Jun 21 04:49:15 EDT 2011

UITheme - Theme specific look/feel and main "services" (dialogs for choosing
fonts, colours etc.)
TEasilyThemed - Trait facade with lighter-weight helpers for services and UI
component creation.
UIManager - Was, in Squeak, a facade for basic services (request text etc.).
Now incorporates TEasilyThemed
UITheme builder - an entry point for using TEasilyThemed if not
desired/appropriate to incorporate the trait into the sender

Since UIManager now incorporates TEasilyThemed, UITheme builder might as
well reference UIManager default...

Regards, Gary