[Pharo-project] roadmap for 1.4

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Sat Jun 18 08:59:29 EDT 2011

Hi guys

here is a kind of dump of roadmap for 1.4 first level is to make sure that we have only one single image.

- load FileSystem
	-> so that we can start to integrate and improve the fileSystem API

- Load shout, Ocompletion, RBEngine (not OB) so that we can change what should be changed for RPackage to work

- Ring
	-> so that we can start to integrate it

- Fuel
	-> so that we can deprecate SmartRefStream (there may be a problem with mcz (not sure)).

- I want Opal in 1.4 too.

- continue to remove StringHolder hierarchy

- Morphic improvements

Comments are welcomed.

Stef