[Pharo-project] WindowOrganiser (was: Tab widget improvements)

laurent laffont laurent.laffont at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 07:51:38 EDT 2011

On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 1:17 PM, Gary Chambers <gazzaguru2 at btinternet.com>wrote:

>  Sorry, couldn't resist...

ah ah ha  the real truth is that when I wrote the first mail I suspected you
would not resist to do it :D  SuperGary always here !

Please use this EmbeddedWindowTweaks instead (not considered embedded if
> held in hand).
> Reworked isActive for SystemWindows to give owner a chance to decide
> (embedded windows can now be active and have correct selection colours
> etc.).

this evening or tomorrow I will produce a slice for Pharo Core with all your
changesets.

Thank you.

Laurent