[Pharo-project] Compiling and using the FT2Plugin

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 14:29:44 EDT 2011

Hi Alain. I am a bit late, sorry. I just wanted to let you know that you
made me happy :)
Not only because you could build the vm by yourself but in addition you
could help us, comment a problem and even helping with the solution. That
kind of thing is exactly what I expect and hope when I write my posts or
colaborate with the VM world.

Cheers

Mariano

--