[Pharo-project] [OffTopoc] Symbol understands value: nice hehehehehhe

Tudor Girba tudor.girba at gmail.com
Sat Oct 30 17:15:41 EDT 2010

We use this pattern in Mondrian scripts, Glamour scripts, and in Moose scripts for navigating models.

However, we are most of the times doing it with other Symbol selectors. For example:
- in Mondrian, we use moValue:
- in Glamour, we use glamourValue:

Using dedicated extensions enable us to control the kinds of semantics we want in the scripting. For example, the glamourValue: is different from moValue:.

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"Be rather willing to give than demanding to get."