[Pharo-project] [OffTopoc] Symbol understands value: nice hehehehehhe

Andres Valloud avalloud at smalltalk.comcastbiz.net
Sat Oct 30 16:10:42 EDT 2010

Keep in mind that finding senders will be more difficult, and that you
may or may not find the code you're looking for later if it is
"non-standard" (e.g.: with the rewrite tool, you will have to search
potentially many times to find all occurrences of a certain piece of
code).  Finally, with some constructs, using a symbol as a valuable may
not always work as expected (e.g.: 1 to: 10 do: #squared).

IMO, it looks cool, but in the long run it's more of a maintenance problem.