[Pharo-project] SystemNavigation with environment

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Fri Oct 29 13:47:39 EDT 2010

On Oct 29, 2010, at 10:12 AM, Fernando Olivero wrote:

> Hi Luc, great work!
>
> I found it useful to enhance my Gaucho search widgets ( that can now
> ported to Pharo on top of the new system navigation ), and provide
> contextualized searches in a cleaner manner.
>
> Are the environments you are using those of the  RefactoringEngine ?

right now there are just instances of system dictionary.
Now the goal is to change the superclass or add one in between SystemDictionary to add RBEnvironment API or modified API
so that systemDictionary can play the role of a leave in the RB Environment composite structure.

So the idea is that we will be able to bridge smoothly RBEnvironment and SystemDictionary and we will be able to run cooooool queries.
Gorgeous isnt :)

Stef