[Pharo-project] Thoughts on Monticello/GIT?

Johan Fabry jfabry at dcc.uchile.cl
Fri Oct 29 09:51:38 EDT 2010

I like the idea to be able to use more traditional/well-known SCM, however we may be opening another can of worms here: CVS versus SVN versus GIT. In the end, if I would choose the above route, I would go with a tool I am familiar with, in my case SVN. I think the same would hold for other people, so in the end we may end up needing to support multiple tools. That's obviously not such a good idea ...

--
Johan Fabry
jfabry at dcc.uchile.cl - http://dcc.uchile.cl/~jfabry