[Pharo-project] GraphViz in pharo

Tudor Girba tudor.girba at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 09:49:14 EDT 2010

I did not take a look at the Graphviz implementation that Levente pointed out, but Mondrian also provides an extension to layout graphs using Graphviz. It currently works with OSProcess and is available in the MondrianGraphvizLayout package.

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"We cannot reach the flow of things unless we let go."