[Pharo-project] GraphViz in pharo

Guillermo Polito guillermopolito at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 09:40:52 EDT 2010

Thankyou alot Levente! :D

I needed it urgently :P.

AFAIK SmallUML (by Carlita Griggio) will support graph rendering -not just
class diagrams- in the near future.  It's just I couldn't wait for that :(.

Fernando, what do you mean?  I don't know what Alien does (I thought it was
just like ffi) :(.  Can you send me a link with more info so I can read and
learn about it?

Thank you all! :)