[Pharo-project] posting etiquette - please post new text at the *top* of your email

Sean P. DeNigris sean at clipperadams.com
Thu Oct 28 21:37:08 EDT 2010

I've been rolling my eyes for a while about posters not snipping the quoted
text down to just the relevant part.  I get this list in a digest and often
read it on my iPhone.  It takes ridiculously long to do all that scrolling.

My vote and request is for a short bit of quoted text, followed by the new
info - it is the most brief and logical.

Sean