[Pharo-project] Sharing a image between several computers

Oscar E A Callau oalvarez at dcc.uchile.cl
Thu Oct 28 17:39:01 EDT 2010

Hi all,

       I've been programming in Smalltalk/Pharo for a time, and it is really nice (I love it). Usually, I work with several images at my work and home. I share those images using dropbox. However it is not practical, if your images size are 100+ MB (because dropbox is synchronizing each time that you save).

So I was wondering If you use a more practical software to share your images between several computers.

Greetings
	Oscar