[Pharo-project] posting etiquette - please post new text at the *top* of your email

Schwab,Wilhelm K bschwab at anest.ufl.edu
Thu Oct 28 07:23:14 EDT 2010

If you really want some fun, charter a new usenet group.  This debate will arise, and you'd think top-posting would freeze the Earth's core and end life as we know it :)  That's w/o any petitioners so much as mentioning it.

That said, again, it's not necessarily laziness - I have had two rotten email systems in a row foisted on me in succession.  First GroupUnwise and then LookOut!!  Both were/are reputed to be able to correctly quote text, but neither offered the options described.  Etiquette aside, top-posting is poor communication, but the tools to do better seem to be disappearing :(