[Pharo-project] posting etiquette - please post new text at the *top* of your email

Niko Schwarz niko.schwarz at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 28 05:12:14 EDT 2010

Markus, try to change the first line of the footer, which currently is
" _______________________________________________"

"-- \n"

Yes, including the space before the linebreak. Many email clients to
this date will not quote what comes after this so-called "sig
separator". AAMOF, I advise everybody to prefix his signature with it.

Niko

On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 9:30 AM, Marcus Denker <marcus.denker at inria.fr> wrote:

> On Oct 27, 2010, at 9:12 PM, Martin McClure wrote:
>>
>> Quoting the part of the email to which we are replying allows us to make the reply shorter, and the email is much easier to understand, saving readers time.

> To help a little, I configured the list to not have the footer anymore.
>
>        Marcus
>

> --
> Marcus Denker  -- http://www.marcusdenker.de

http://scg.unibe.ch/staff/Schwarz