[Pharo-project] Proposal: adding 261 named colors

Johan Fabry jfabry at dcc.uchile.cl
Tue Oct 26 13:19:23 EDT 2010

No I did not find this package, need a bit more precise info ... In any case those colors could be added to the list too if we later recuperate the info.

I propose the integrator has a look at the names and removes the ones deemed inapropriate, it should not be many of them. Please notify me when it is integrated, I would like to notify the xkcd guy, as that is his condition for use of the data.

--
Johan Fabry
jfabry at dcc.uchile.cl - http://dcc.uchile.cl/~jfabry