[Pharo-project] export information to PDF

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 08:17:58 EDT 2010

Ok, I made a small research. The functionality is still present in
current squeak, but it is not working well (at least I was unable to
get a valid postcript file with my attempts).
So... this is something cool to have, and I will take a look in how to
package it, and how to make it work again, but with some time... which
I did not have at the moment. But I will have, eventually :)

Cheers,
Esteban

On 2010-10-25 03:13:44 -0300, Stéphane Ducasse