[Pharo-project] problem with metacello in 1.2

Dale Henrichs dhenrich at vmware.com
Mon Oct 25 14:57:17 EDT 2010

Stef,

I've wrapped my head around this one a little more ... the only stack
that I saw, showed a 'Error: file is too short' error which is probably
coming from the ZipArchive code ... this usually means that there was a
network failure when trying to read a file from an HTTP repository.
Perhaps SqueakSource was being saturated?

Dale