[Pharo-project] what happened with Shout colors in Pharo 1.1?

Ramon Leon ramon.leon at allresnet.com
Mon Oct 25 14:35:08 EDT 2010

On 10/25/2010 11:04 AM, Simon Denier wrote:
> Uhuh, that's indeed the old theme, but as said before I now prefer the
> current theme with some adaptations: it's less aggressive to the eye.

And several of us have said, we like the old theme, very much because
it's so aggressive to the eye.  It's easy to identify things.  The new
theme is much less useful.  The new style has removed colors and italics
and has too much stuff looking the same; it's just bland.  The old style
is simply better because it visually separates different kinds of
variables and scopes with color and font style.  Local variables don't
look like arguments, etc.

--
Ramon Leon
http://onsmalltalk.com