[Pharo-project] After loading a package...all changes with "revision changed"

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 17:43:18 EDT 2010

OK....found the problem. I think these are method recategorization. They say
"revision changed" but since you don't see the category in the MC
merge/changes browser, then you don't undrerstand why.
In my case, the category changes were due to overrides. There is a package
GlorpPostLoad which seems to have several overrides in Glorp package....

cheers

mariano

On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 12:57 PM, Gary Chambers <Gary.Chambers at pinesoft.co.uk