[Pharo-project] problem with metacello in 1.2
stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Sun Oct 24 12:55:18 EDT 2010
did something change on the server side?
This is strange
199 - Issue 3048: MC method cache fix. Thanks Igor Stasenko
200 - Issue 2653: Editor cursor fix: remove autoclose in texteditor.
- Issue 3128: AuthorRequestImprovement. Thanks Alain Plantec - Issue 3099: Create method in the debugger does not provides getter/setters implementors. Thanks Hernan Wilkinson
201 - Issue 1800: MenuIcons and ThemeIcons should be merged. Big thanks to alain plantec!!!
202 - Issue 3070: weird replacements in TextEditor. Thanks Alain Plantec!!!
203 - Issue 654: inconsistent highlight color. Thanks Alain Plantec
- Issue 3101: Wrong Monticello packages initialization order. Thanks Pavel Krivanek
204 - Issue 2868: allClassesUsingPool: allClassesUsingPoolVariable: for systemNavigation
- Issue 3046: BUG: LineMorph class>>from:to:color:width: returns a PolygonMorph
- Issue 3130: MethodReference >> #isLocalSelector should not be part of Monticello package
- Issue 3095: Character isLiteral is in wrong category
- Issue 3134: Cleaning uniclasses from smartRefStream
Jannik can you check with the Utilities trick I sent you to try
Utilities readServer: Utilities serverUrls updatesThrough: 12200 saveLocally: false updateImage: true
so that we try to identify the problem
More information about the Pharo-dev