[Pharo-project] akuhn/SUnit: run faster tests first & step through tests

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Sun Oct 24 02:37:52 EDT 2010

Lack of maintainers, too many unwanted features, lack of explanation,
large changes...

And this is not that several persons did not look at the code. It got more than the average.

Now I'm thinking that with discussion and care we should really get another testing framework with the same API that SUnit
because if we want that PharoSunit is the same as Sunit then we are doomed to be backward compatible and no
real improvements.

Stef