[Pharo-project] Proposal: adding 261 named colors

Johan Fabry jfabry at dcc.uchile.cl
Sun Oct 24 01:09:23 EDT 2010

If you instantiate a color but dont see it, does it matter that the color is not what you wanted? It's like considering the classical 'tree falls in the forest' question.

Or if you prefer a more implementation-based view: if a morph cannot be drawn, do you halt the system? Right now it is not the case, a rectangle with a cross is drawn.

In any case, I am open to suggestions for improvement!